Wednesday 5 December 2012

Birthday beats!

Wow, what a day yesterday! It went by so quickly. I cannot believe I am officially 21. On most birthdays, I feel a little different than normal. But yesterday, I felt exactly the same. It was weird. Anyways, it was so nice getting messages from everyone wishing me a happy birthday! I really appreciate it. It's so nice to know that I have so many good people around me. Lot's of love to my homies. Thank you so much to everyone who made this birthday a great one. I am very excited to come home and celebrate with everyone in Toronto, but I am going to cherish my last 10 days here.

Yummmmmm, cake!
Me (left) and Sam (right) as weeee little lassies
On Monday night, I went to Jen and her boyfriend Tyler's flat for dinner. She felt bad because I was very close to bringing a dessert, which she told me was unacceptable. Apparently, nobody brings a cake to their own birthday party. Here is a picture of me and my delicious cake. Thanks Jen and Tyler for helping me kick off my birthday celebration!

Last night, me and a bunch of friends went to a bar called Rocket, which is near University College of London. I walked right up to the bouncer proudly declaring it was my 21st birthday, and the guy could not have been less excited. It's ok, I brushed it off, and still had fun.

So, this week is going to be pretty standard. Because this weekend is our last in London, we are going to go all out. It's going to be great. I will post again next week, which will be one of my last from London. Then, I think I will write something to reflect on the whole experience. Thanks for tuning in.

Here is a quote from Betty White:
People say, but Betty, Facebook is a great way to reconnect with old friends. Well, at my age, if I want to connect with old friends, I'm going to need a Ouija Board.

She is so funny! I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment